On Being a Woman

To all the exceptional women who help us keep the women we love healthy…  donors, speakers, friends, guests, researchers, mentors, scholars, press… Happy International Women’s day!  Your support is crucial and greatly appreciated! 


Image courtesy of David Castillo 
Dominici FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.” 
― Maya Angelou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information you won’t want to miss: Is the cure for Parkinson’s Disease right around the corner? Part 1 of 4.

On Science and Tattoo’s: One that you might DEFINITELY want to get!

Giving Tuesday is just a week away. Let's make the world a better place!